It brings these major enhancements:
Support of these storages:
- EMC² VPLEX
- Pure Storage FlashArray
- Dell SC Series (formerly Compellent)
- Huawei OceanStor
- new data source for SAN perf statistics (same as per SNMP)
- zoning configuration
- CPU and memory stats per switch
Internal user management.
You are be able to create users and groups in the tool and assign them rights based on ACL rules.
- GUI: new zooming implementation
You can select required time-frame and this selection will be redraw within current graph. This action can be repeated.
- GUI: time re-grouping feature, it changes view of aggregated graphs, it allows synchorized zooming
- IBM SVC/Storwize new performance statistics
- IO Group
- Transfer size
- CSV export from global host mapping table
- NetApp Qtree stats
- Custom Groups based on hosts selection
- XIV: hosts have been added