v2.60 (7 Oct 2019)Major enhancements are support for more storage systems and new features.
New storage support
- Hitachi NAS Platform (HNAS)
- Oracle ZFS
- Lenovo ThinkSystem DE Series (DE2000/4000/6000)
- Storage, SAN and LAN device access management is done through the UI only, example
- Dashboard: it is fully customizable, users can change graph size, create groups, move graphs between groups, example
- Block size graphs for Volumes and Pools
- Capacity alerting per storage pools and storage total
Download link, upgrade manual
Check our demo site to see new features and storages.
You can meet us this week (7-11 Oct) at IBM TechU in Las Vegas, booth number 26 (Xorux).
We will be also present at IBM TechU in Prague, Czech Republic, 21–25 Oct.
Our server performance monitoring tool LPAR2RRD has also been updated.
Oracle Database monitoring is under development.
XorMonXorMon will be a merge of LPAR2RRD and STOR2RRD.
It will provide you with complete performance and mapping overview from the OS (VM) level across virtualization layers, SAN and storages. Beta release is expected by the end of 2019.
You might not be aware of options which our support brings
- Unlimited number of Volumes, Pools or SAN ports in one Custom Group
- Proxy Agent feature
- Reporter feature: unlimited number of reports with possibility to automate their run
- Ad hoc historical reporting including XLS/PDF/CSV output
|Follow us on||to keep up-to-date with the latest product news.|