LPAR2RRD and STOR2RRD Virtual Appliance configuration
LPAR2RRD and STOR2RRD Virtual Appliance
is a VMware image for fast start or for product evaluation purposes.
It contains installed and configured LPAR2RRD and STOR2RRD products with all their prerequisites.
It is distributed in OVF format easilly importable in your VMware infrastructure
Look at the pdf distributed in the Virtual Appliance zip archive to get user credentials (UI & command line).
- Deploy the image as OVF template
- Start up the VM
- Open the console, it will print out the IP acuquired by DHCP once it is up
- When you want to set IP manually then log on as root (password: xorux4you) and run nmtui command to set IP
- Open: http://<appliance IP>/
- Use "admin" user with "admin" password to reach the product UI
- Configure storages
Virtual Appliance contains all required software except 3rd party storage APIs which cannot be freely distributed, they must be installed manually, refer to your storage installation.
Note: STOR2RRD is installed under user lpar2rrd in Virtual Appliance.