The Reporter feature allows you to create reports from any data collected by STOR2RRD. Creating reports can be automated.
Reports may be regularly sent to email recipients, generated manually or picked up from the server where they are saved.
It allows reporting through all collected metrics by devices.
- Storage systems
- SAN switch devices
- Custom Groups
- graphs in png format
- graphs in png zipped in one file
- Selected day in a year or a month
- email address
- group of email addresses
- leave it on the filesystem (/home/stor2rrd/stor2rrd/reports/<user>/) for 60 days
Free edition restrictions
This feature has 2 restrictions for users using free edition:
- You can configure only 1 report at a time (no restriction on the number of items in the report)
- It can be initiated only from the front-end (UI), it does not allow to be scheduled to run automatically.
Users authorization follows their ACL restrictions. Each user has its own private reporter configuration.
You can see it on our free demo
|Custom group |
|SAN switches totals|
|Capacity storage PDF|
|All storages capacity CSV|
|EMC storages POOL IOPS png|
|EMC storages HOST CSV|
| Create new report |
| Create report item |
| Save and Run |
| Manual run |