22.04.2015New major version coming mainly with:
- Support of IBM XIV storages
Support of IBM DS3000, DS4000 and DS5000 storages
(All they are rebranded NetApp E-series, formerly LSI)
Most probably are supported even other LSI rebranded models listed here
- DS8000 and SVC/Storwize POOL graphs are enhanced about front-end statistic
You can see all new features and supported storages on our demo site
- support of EMC and Hitachi midrange storages
- alerting solution
Actual Feature Matrix
You might not be aware of options which bring our support:
- defined SLA (1 working day for critical issues)
- we can adjust your data retention to whatever you wish
- custom reports: we can develop automatic batch jobs for regularly extract of specific data in required form (CSV) from STOR2RRD. Customers use that data often for load into 3rd party products (usually some capacity planning tools or accounting purposes)
- you can initiate new features within the product, your development requests will be prioritized
- regular health checks
It is intended for environments with up to 4 entry level storages (IBM DS3000 or IBM Storwize V3700).
We encourage SVC and Storwize users to vote for this RFE change to make more visible this permission issue for IBM development.
Value Added Reseller program is open for companies interested in becoming of our VAR in their countries
Follow us on to keep up-to-date with the latest product news.