v2.50 (13 Feb 2019)Major enhancements are support for more storage systems and new features.
New storage support
- Dell EMC² PowerVault ME4 Series
- Dell EMC² PowerMAX
- IBM FlashSystem 9100
- Reporter - many enhancements
- Report of inactive volumes (under Volume TOP) for last month
- Total graphs (all storages in single graph IO/Data/Latency)
- Grouping storages in then menu into custom defined groups
- POOL capacity heatmap
- Virtual capacity and over-subscription added to tables/graphs
- HW summary of all devices (serial, IP, model ...)
Download link, upgrade manual
Check our demo site to see new features and storages.
You can meet us this week at IBM Think in San Francisco, Xorux booth 637.
Our server performance monitoring tool LPAR2RRD has also been updated. Additional virtualization technologies are supported: oVirt, RedHat Virtualization (RHV), Microsoft Hyper-V, XenServer, Citrix Hypervisor and Solaris LDOM and Linux.
XorMonXorMon will be a merge of LPAR2RRD and STOR2RRD.
It will provide you with complete performance and mapping overview from the OS (VM) level across virtualization layers, SAN and storages. Expected release is at the end of Q2 2019.
You might not be aware of options which our support brings
- SLA: next business day response time for critical issues
- Regular health checks
- Enterprise edition of the product contains:
|Follow us on||to keep up-to-date with the latest product news.|