2.60It is going to be released at the end of Sep 2019.
Anyone would like to test beta? Contact as via firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of new features and storages you can already see on our demo.
New storage support
- Hitachi NAS Platform (HNAS)
- Lenovo ThinkSystem DE Series (DE2000/4000/6000)
- Storage access management is done through UI only
- New dashboard, it can be dynamically re-grouped, new groups created by users
- ACL: introduced read-only role, members can see everything but nothing can change
- Heatmap: enhanced about table visualization
- IBM SVC/Storwize: support of Zero B2B (%) for 16Gbit adapters (only 8Gbit adapters have been supported till now)
- IBM XIV: support of host mapping on gen3 hardware
- IBM FlashSystem: new graphs of HW compression ratio of NVMe SSD disks
- EMC² Unity: support of 18.104.22.168.5.096+ firmwares
- EMC² VNX: support of cache stats for newer firmwares
- EMC² VNX: monitoring of copy services
- NetApp: support of ONTAP 9.5P1+
- HPE Nimble: support of more than 255 LUNs
- Huawei OceanStor: implemented compression and deduplication graphing
- Huawei OceanStor: support of Dorado V6+
- SAN: switches in access gateway mode are grouped into the same fabric called "Access Gateway"
- View of all Volumes in single table (capacity, mapping, Volume ID) : menu ➡ Configuration ➡ Volumes